Dr. Todd Shatkin is a World-Renowned Cosmetic Dentist Providing Mini Dental Implants in Amherst, NY
Are you or someone you love looking for a solution to replacing your missing or damaged teeth, contact Dr. Todd Shatkin for a free consultation to learn about mini dental implants. Whether you are looking to replace a single tooth, or want a full-mouth restoration, we can help you boost your self-confidence, improve your self-esteem, help improve your nutrition, and overall quality of life with mini dental implants in Amherst, NY.
Mini dental implants from Aesthetic Associates Centre can replace teeth quicker and at a lower cost than conventional dental implants. In fact, in most cases, the entire procedure can be completed in a single visit, allowing patients to eat with new teeth the same day.
If you are considering dentures, schedule a free consultation before making your decision. Mini dental implants combine the benefits of dentures with the benefits of implants. Dentures have always been a low-cost way to replace lost teeth, but they can be uncomfortable and, because they are removable, can slip or fall out when chewing or talking. This can be embarrassing and often leave people feeling uncomfortable in social situations. Dental implants provide permanent replacement teeth that are strong and durable, but the cost is often higher than people can afford. This is where mini dental implants solve the problem.
Of course, the dental implant is only as good as the material used, and the doctor placing it. That’s why at the Aesthetic Associates Centre, Dr. Todd Shatkin actually invented the mini dental implants we use. Dr. Shatkin has also trained over 5,000 dental professionals on the very technique he uses for implanting his patented mini dental implants. Dr. Todd Shatkin has placed over 15,000 mini dental implants in Amherst, NY with a success rate of 98%, so you can rest assured that your mini dental implants will serve you for years to come.
How Does The Mini Dental Implant Process Work?
- Examination: We examine the patient’s teeth, gums, and jaw. We take x-ray images so we know how much jaw bone and tissue we have to work with. Some of the factors we examine include the width of the bone available, whether there has been bone or tissue loss, and the strength of the bone.
- Consultation: After we gather some information, we can discuss your options for tooth replacement with you. Although many problems can be solved with mini dental implants, we perform many different procedures, including conventional dental implants, that may be better suited for your particular case.
- Preparation: Before your surgery for mini dental implants, we may need to prepare by extracting teeth or treating you for other dental conditions or diseases. Generally speaking, your jaw and gums must be strong enough to support a mini dental implant before we can operate.
- Surgery: On the day of surgery, you will receive anesthesia and your dentist will cut a small incision in your gum at the implantation site. A pilot hole is drilled into the jawbone and the threaded end of the implant is screwed into the bone with the post end protruding. The incision may require sutures to close.
- Mounting: If a single crown is attached to the post, it can be secured with a ball and socket joint or dental cement. For dentures, the ball and socket joint is usually preferred so you can remove the dentures for cleaning. In either case, the tooth or teeth are mounted immediately following implantation.
- Post-surgery: After surgery, you may feel some pain or discomfort for a few days. However, since the teeth are mounted before you leave our office, you can eat using your new teeth as soon as you are comfortable. In most cases, patients feel well enough to resume all normal activities within one to two days after surgery.
As a pioneer in both the technology and techniques used in mini dental implants, Dr. Todd Shatkin has the knowledge and experience with mini dental implants to help almost any patient who has experienced tooth loss. Whether you lost a single tooth or have experienced the loss of multiple teeth, Dr. Shatkin of the Aesthetic Associates Centre can help you find a solution to the speech, chewing, and smile problems your tooth loss has caused. In doing so, our goal is to help you recover your health, social confidence, and quality of life.
If you already have dentures, you may be able to use them with mini dental implant treatment. In many cases, your current dentures can be retrofitted to fit the implants and save on costs.
Schedule A Free Consultation for Mini Dental Implants in Amherst, NY
If you would like more information on how mini dental implants can help you achieve the healthy and beautiful smile you deserve, contact the Aesthetic Associates Centre today to arrange a free consultation with Dr. Todd Shatkin. Proudly providing mini dental implants in Amherst, Williamsville, Clarence, Buffalo, Western New York, the United States and Internationally.
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates!