Free Dental Consultation in Buffalo, NY
When it comes to health matters, only one thing counts – the best quality advice! Contrary to what people who have never had an oral health issue think, oral health is just as crucial as every other health form. A decaying tooth can severely impact every other part of your life – your ability to chew, your productivity, your relationships. It is the case of failing to realize the value of something till you lose it. Don’t let it get too bad before you reach out to a qualified dentist before seeking consultation. Even if your oral health is at its most terrible, a consultation with a great dentist can always change things very quickly. Get free dental consultation in Buffalo, NY! This post is dedicated to telling you all about free dental consultation with Dr. Todd Shatkin.
What does a dental discussion mean?
Dental consultation may be a patient appointment with a dentist to diagnose and discuss a selected problem. Dental emergencies do not come under dental consultations because dental consultations are directed at addressing dental issues that can be addressed soon.
The consultation does not include treatment. However, dental consultation is a start in the treatment process. The dental issue is easily identified through consultation. The dentist and the patient benefit a lot because now they can streamline their actions to treat such dental problems early on. A consultation could also be required to diagnose and create a treatment plan for several dental health conditions. Some of the more common dental issues are often discussed in a free dental consultation include the following;
- Teeth whitening
- Dental implants – one of the most effective ways for tooth replacement.
- Dentures – a very affordable and fast option for tooth replacement.
- Mini dental implants – these mini dental implants combine dentures and dental implants’ best parts while holding to none of the less attractive features. Mini dental implants can replace teeth quicker at a lower cost than regular dental implants.
- Root canal treatment – It is always great to explore if there is a chance of saving your tooth before deciding it needs to be replaced.
- Misaligned teeth
- Sleep apnea
- Dental check-up and cleaning – it is highly recommended that routine check-ups and cleanings with your dentist should be done every six months or when necessary. The best way to deal with a problem is to prevent it.
- Crowns and bridges
- Dental filling
- Cosmetic dentistry.
What our Free Dental Consultation can help you with?
There will be no point in scheduling a free dental consultation if it does not do anything to make you feel better and more confident about solving your dental problems.
Here is a list of things that a free dental consultation with Dr. Todd can help you achieve;
- Help you get a comprehensive medical answer, contributing to the relief and healing of the mouth, teeth, and gums.
- Give quality advice and assistance in dental treatment selections and surgical procedures.
- Help you understand preventive measures that you can adopt to take care of your dental health better.
- Help you understand your dental health’s specific needs—tailored advice directed to children, older people, and people with special conditions.
Usually, quality dental consultations come at a cost. But no worries if you live in Buffalo, NY and need to consult with a qualified dentist. Dr. Todd Shatkin is available for a free dental consultation.
At Aesthetic Associations Centre, putting patients first always drives our desire to provide more quality service. Contact Dr. Todd Shatkin of Aesthetic Associates Centre at 2500 Kensington Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14226.
Schedule a free consultation today!
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates & oral health tips!